[News] Measures to promote a stable and sustainable property market.
- Higher Additional Buyers' Stamp Duty (ABSD) rates
- Tightened Total Debt Servicing Ratio (TDSR) threshold from 60% to 55%
- Reduced Loan-to-Value (LTV) limit for HDB-granted loans from 90% to 85%
[News] The robust sales make CanningHill Piers the top-selling project launch in the central area this year. Find out more about the project here » CanningHill Piers' sole penthouse, which boasts panoramic views of the city and the Singapore River, was sold for $48 million during the development's launch on the weekend. It was among 538, out of 696 units of the 99-year leasehold luxury project by City Developments Limited (CDL) and CapitaLand Development (CLD) that were snapped up. The average selling price was about $3,000 per sq ft (psf), with the 8,956 sq ft penthouse going for $5,360 psf. Apartments ranged in size from 409 sq ft for a one-bedroom unit to 1,313 sq ft for a three-bedder and 2,788 sq ft for a five-bedroom premium.
[News] Analysts expect new private home sales to remain robust for the rest of the year. Market is likely to end on an 8-year high of 12,000 to 13,000 new sales. More buyers are shifting their attention to CCR projects as available in suburbs gradually decrease.
Source: The Business Times, 16 November 2021
[Research] The 661 private housing units released last month from projects that were launched before October 2021 were three times the 210 units released in this September. Developers would usually release the units in their bigger projects gradually depending on the demand. The increase in the number of units released last month was one of the indications that homebuying demand remained robust despite the COVID-19 restrictions that were in place in October. Download PDF to read more insights »
- Residential property primary market sales
- Prime residential property sales increased in October 2021
[eBook] Have you done your legacy planning? It is possible to avoid ABSD and at the same time help your child to do some financial planning. What are the benefits and what are some aspects you should look out for? Read online here or WhatsApp to get a PDF copy.
- Enjoy Higher LTV Ratios & No ABSD Payable
- A Good Investment for Your Child’s Future
- Tap On Rental Income as Savings for Your Child
- Things to Look Out For if Buying Under Child’s Name